Saladini Light Colored Italian Meat Carving Knife and Fork Set with Sculpted Ox Horn Handles
- Gorgeous uniquely Italian 9 inch blade knife cuts effortlessly through the tastiest roasted meat while the 12 inch fork holds meat securely in place
- Note that current colors are very lightish brown/or gray with few markings. Colors of items shipped will differ from photos as these are natural products and each color is unique.
- Rich sculpted ox horn handle is strong and comfortable for ease and stability in use
- Precision-forged and tempered AISI 420B Italian stainless steel for sharpness and durability
- Made in Italy by the Master Knifemakers of Scarperia using the best of traditional and modern techniques
- Graceful Italian design enhances the experience of meal preparation; lifetime manufacturer’s guarantee
- Includes wooden storage box
- Made in Italy
Handcrafted in the world renowned Tuscan town of Scarperia, this Made in Italy carving knife and fork set will be a beautiful addition for both home and professional use. Established in the 1500’s, knifemakers of Coltelleria Saladini work today combining passion and tradition with continuous innovation and research to create this outstanding modern day carving set. The graceful designs are combined with unsurpassed quality of materials resulting in an exceptionally attractive set that meets the needs of today’s professional and amateur chefs.
Unlike many other knife producers today, the Saladini artisans use a high carbon stainless steel which undergoes a complicated and expensive process of compacting, forging and tempering, resulting in a blade, tines, bolsters and tangs with excellent hardness and durability. The knife blade and fork tines are inserted into the solid handles with hidden tangs, creating neat aesthetic lines which also provide superior resistance to external elements unlike riveted knives. The luxurious sculpted ox horn handles are ergonomically balanced for a perfect fit in the hand and provide a smooth natural motion for slicing thin cuts of poultry, roasts, hams and other meats. The beautiful fork holds the meat securely in place for safe and precise cutting.
These products are crafted to provide a lifetime of outstanding performance and are designed with an optimal level of sharpness and corrosion resistance. Saladini products are recognizable by the stamped hallmark engraved into the blade, a sign of authenticity which sets Saladini’s products apart. The carving set makes a beautiful addition to a chef’s collection while also bringing a touch of Italian lifestyle to the home. This set is perfect as a sentimental gift for weddings, anniversaries, birthdays or other special occasions, a beautiful memento for those who have traveled to Italy or for those who simply enjoy the beauty of Italian design and the dedication to quality.