Quality Amboina Wood-Burl Handmade Italian Gentleman's Pocket Knife with Damascus Bolster
Quality Amboina Wood-Burl with Damascus Bolster is the most elegant of the Quality line and is a gentleman's jewel for collectors or special occasions. Quality is a discerning gentleman’s back-lock folding knife with a Bohler N690Co™ blade, offering outstanding performance and impressive design. Its clean lines and beautiful natural amboina wood handle encase a mechanical system of undisputed performance. The SSCT Damascus bolsters give the Quality Amboina a luxurious look without compromising performance. This is a very solid knife that feels comfortable and reliable in the hand.
Note: This knife has a Damascus bolster. The blade is a smooth finish non-Damascus Bohler 690 blade.
- Length: blade 3.0", open 7.3"
- Blade: drop point, Böhler N690 Co stainless steel.
- Liners: dual AISI 430 stainless steel liners.
- Bolsters: SSCT damascus steel.
- Lever: SSCT damascus steel, W.No. 1.4034 heat treated stainless steel.
- Spring: two compressing stainless steel springs.
- Lock mechanism: evolution lock back.
- Scales: Amboina Wood Burl
- Fasteners: AISI 303/304 stainless steel pivot screw and fasteners.
- Package: hand crafted wood wood case