Slim African Ox Horn Italian Gentleman's Pocket Knife
At first glance this mini pocket frame-lock could be mistaken for a jewel rather than a knife. The elegant handle made of hand sculpted african ox horn can give that impression. It takes just a minute of handling the Slim Ox horn pocket knife to understand that, although it is small and light, this is a blade that gives great satisfaction for all types of uses.
Note: This product is made of natural materials with colors which vary significantly with each knife, from cream colored and yellow tinted tones through brownish and gray black tones.. The knife you receive may have a different color than the photos.
- Length: open 4.85", blade 1.97
- Blade: Sandvik 12C27 stainless steel spear point, bead blast, hardened to HRC 55/57.
- Handle: Hand sculpted african ox horn
- Length: blade 2.0″; closed 2.8″
- Lock mechanism: AISI 420B heat treated stainless steel locking frame, bead blast finish.
- Fasteners: AISI 303/304 stainless steel Torx ® screws.
- Pivot screw: AISI 303/304 stainless steel custom designed with same inlay material as handle onlay.
- Clip: AISI 420 tempered stainless steel, bead blast finish.
- Packaging: standard cardboard box
- Made in Italy