Timeless Olive Wood
The Timeless was the first collaboration between Viper Knives and the Master Knifemaker Fabrizio Silvestrelli. The forms are unique and inimitable, characterised by the soft but marked curved lines and the wide leaf-like blade. The small dimensions and the lack of guards strongly augment its manageability. Free of pivots and opening drills, the look of the edge is also very clean given that it is sufficient to press on the slightly protruding upper blade’s tail to open it.
This version of Timeless is made with a beautifully sculpted olivewood handle made by the famous artisans of Scarperia Italy. This knife unites inimitable Italian style with gorgeous rich Italian olive wood.
- Length: open 6.6", blade 2.75", closed 3.7"
- Blade: drop point style, Sandvik 12C27 stainless steel, satin finish, HRC 55/57.
- Handle: Olive wood
- Lock mechanism: AISI 301 hardened stainless steel locking liner.
- Liners: AISI 301 hardened stainless steel double liners.
- Spacer: AISI 430 stainless steel.
- Scales: fine woods.
- Fasteners: AISI 303/304 stainless steel pivot screws and fasteners.
- Package: leather sheath and cardboard box.