Bergamasco Italian Pocket Knife with Ox Horn Handle
The Bergamasco Ox-horn knife is the classic knife historically associated with Bergamo, a beautiful hill town located in Lombardia, about 35 miles north of Milan in Northern Italy. The unique design embodies the rich diverse history of Bergamo which saw over 2000 years of culture starting with Etruscans, Romans, Galls, Byzantines, Longobardi's and French.
This beautiful knife maintains the wide blade associated with its ancestors and the beautiful blade shape and hand carved ox-horn handle will please experts and collectors as well as casual users. Bergamasco's beautiful handle fills the palm for an easy sure grip. Bergamasco does not have a blade blocking mechanism but does have the patented Action-stop closing mechanism.
Note: This product is made of natural materials with colors which vary significantly with each knife, from cream colored and yellow tinted tones through brownish and gray black tones.. The knife you receive may have a different color than the photos.
- Length: open 7.96", closed 3.35"
- Blade: satin finish, made of AISI 440 A stainless steel, HRC 55-57.
- Handle: Ox Horn
- Fasteners: Pivot and fastening screws, pins and spacers made of AISI 303/304 stainless steel.
- Stop: Action-Stopper-System patented mechanism.
- Package: fine suede pouch.
- 100% Made in Italy