Classic African Ox Horn Gentleman's Pocket Knife
Classic African Ox Horn is a rich luxurious drop point folding knife and one of the most elegant in the Classic line. As it's name suggests, Classic represents the archetype of the folding knife. This is a very solid knife that exudes style and quality. Despite it's beauty and refined heritage, Classic is a knife to be lived and used. Classic is easy to open and close and has an extra strong back-lock mechanism.
Note: This is a natural product and color varies from knife to knife.
- Length: open 7.0", closed 3.0"
- Blade: drop point, W.No. 1.4116 stainless steel, razor sharp.
- Handle: African Ox Horn
- Spring and lever: W.No. 1.4034 stainless steel.
- Bolsters: satin or polish finished nickelsilver.
- Liners: OT63 - OT67 brass.
- Package: cardboard box.
- Made in Italy