Classic-Damascus Blade Gentleman's Pocket Knife with Burl Wood Handle
Classic-DamascusClassic Damascus is the ultra sophisticated member of the already gorgeous Classic series. The beautiful Damascus blades in themselves are masterpieces and are the result of long hours of work by talented artisans using traditions born in Italy centuries ago. This Classic Damascus knife is an elegant reminder of Italian tradition and style born in the Tuscan hills. This Classic model features a beautiful rich stabilized wood burl handle (scales) and a gorgeous raindrop pattern Damascus blade. This is a solid heavy knife that is perfectly weighted and fits naturally in the hand. Features a wooden Italian inlay design display case to feature the knife in the home or in a collection cabinet.
- Blade: drop point, stainless damascus steel (AEB-L/304), high contrast carbon damascus steel (W2/1095/Ni).
- Length: blade 3.0″; open 7.0″
- Handle: precious stabilized wood burl.
- Spring and lever: W.No. 1.4034 stainless steel.
- Bolsters: satin finished nickelsilver.
- Liners: OT63 – OT67 brass, AISI 430 stainless steel.
- Package: hand crafted wood case with inlay
- Made in Italy