Rasolino Handmade Italian Razor Style Pocket Knife with Ox Horn Handle
Rasolino Ox Horn
The Rasolino ( "The little razor" ) design was born in Sicily in the middle of the 1800's. It is one of Italy's most famous regional knives and is easily recognized by its truncated blade which resembles that of a straight shaving razor. This blade shape was originally designed as a way to avoid restrictions which had been imposed at that time against pointed knives.
This unique Rasolino with Zircote wood handle design is the creation of Fabrizio Silvestrelli, one of Italy's most famous master knife makers. Fabrizio creates his designs in the beautiful town of Lecco on Lago di Como in the mountains of Northern Lombardia.
Note: This product is made of natural materials with colors which vary significantly with each knife, from cream colored and yellow tinted tones through brownish and gray black tones.. The knife you receive may have a different color than the photos.
- Length: open 7.96", blade 3.35"
- Blade: satin finish, made of W.Nr. 1.4116 stainless steel, HRC 55-57.
- Handle: Polished Ox horn
- Fasteners: Pivot and fastening screws, pins and spacers made of AISI 303/304 stainless steel.
- Stop: Action-Stopper-System patented mechanism.
- Package: fine suede pouch.