Rasolino Handmade Sicilian Razor Style Pocket Knife with Zircote Wood Handle
The Rasolino ( "The little razor" ) design was born in Sicily in the middle of the 1800's. It is one of Italy's most famous regional knives and is easily recognized by its truncated blade which resembles that of a straight shaving razor. This blade shape was originally designed as a way to avoid restrictions which had been imposed at that time against pointed knives.
This unique Rasolino with Zircote wood handle design is the creation of Fabrizio Silvestrelli, one of Italy's most famous master knife makers. Fabrizio creates his designs in the beautiful town of Lecco on Lago di Como in the mountains of Northern Lombardia.
- Length: open 8.0", blade 3.3"
- Blade: satin finish, made of W.Nr. 1.4116 stainless steel, HRC 55-57.
- Handle: Zircote wood
- Fasteners: Pivot and fastening screws, pins and spacers made of AISI 303/304 stainless steel.
- Stop: Action-Stopper-System patented mechanism.
- Package: fine suede pouch.