Saladini handmade Italian Table Top Cigar Cutter with Ox Horn Base and Handle: Winged Style
Beautiful guillotine style Italian cigar cutter hand made in Tuscany's world renowned knife making region. Base and handle made of rich polished ox horn from the beautiful Tuscan hills and highest quality stainless steel polished to a smooth satin finish. Winged style metal frame is unique and very stylish. Ox horn is one of the most prized materials used for centuries in Italy's highest quality cutlery. Sculpted ergonomic handle fits perfectly in the hand and smooth routed groove in base holds the next fresh cigar. These are the same cutters found in the worlds most popular and exclusive smoking clubs and lounges. Use the cutter to prepare the tip of your favorite cigar or cut full through to share a traditional Italian toscano. 25 and 50 gauge holes allow full through cuts of cigars up to 3/8" and 3/4". The sharp guillotine blades and smooth cutting action mean clean perfect cuts every time. Understated Italian elegance and refined design add a subtle element of style to the home office, den or smoking room. Makes a great gift for dad or a cigar loving friends, a perfect groomsman gift, and well-designed to withstand frequent use in smoking lounges or clubs. Packaged in an elegant carrying bag and gift box.
- Handmade in Tuscany by Italy's finest blade makers.
- Ultra sharp 420 grade stainless steel blade cuts clean and keeps its edge
- 3/8" and 3/4" holes (25/50 gauge) for cutting tips or halving cigars. Use to cut rope tobacco as well.
- Lifetime manufacturers guarantee. Beautiful addition to den or smoking room.
- Safety pin blocks guillotine when not in use
- Made in Italy