Saladini Handmade Italian 3-piece Cheese Knife Set with Sculpted Olive Wood Handles
- Versatile grouping of a soft (3.5 Inch blade), semi-soft (3.5 inch blade) and hard cheese (2.8 inch blade) knives. Includes the perfect knife whether your you are serving a soft Fontina or Ricotta, a semi-hard Pecorino, or a delicious hard Parmiggiano Reggiano.
- Beautiful sculpted handmade olive wood handles and unmatched Italian design bring Italian style and quality to your next gathering
- Beautiful angled olive wood handles fit comfortably in the hand for stability and control
- Perfectly proportioned precision-forged and tempered AISI 420B Italian stainless steel blade for ease of use and durability
- Handcrafted by Master Knifemakers of Scarperia Italy using the best of traditional and modern techniques
- Brings Italian elegance to your table for a lifetime of use
- Includes wooden storage box
- Made in Italy
Handcrafted in the world renowned Tuscan town of Scarperia, this Made in Italy 3 piece cheese knife set is designed for a wide variety of cheeses from soft cheeses such as brie, goat cheese and ricotta, semi-soft cheeses such as gouda, fontina and cheddar and hard cheeses such as parmesan, manchego and gruyere. The graceful designs combined with unsurpassed quality of materials result in an exceptionally attractive 3 piece set that brings a touch of Italian lifestyle to your home.
Established in the 1500’s, knifemakers of Coltelleria Saladini work today combining passion and tradition with continuous innovation and research to create this outstanding modern day set. The Saladini artisans use a high carbon stainless steel which undergoes a complicated and expensive process of compacting, forging and tempering, resulting in blades, bolsters and tangs with excellent hardness and durability. The knife blades are inserted into the solid handles with hidden tangs, creating neat aesthetic lines which also provide superior resistance to external elements. The rich Italian olive wood handles are sculpted and ergonomically balanced for a perfect fit in the hand.
This set is crafted to provide a lifetime of outstanding performance and is designed with an optimal level of sharpness and corrosion resistance. Saladini products are recognizable by the stamped hallmark engraved into the blade, a sign of authenticity which sets Saladini’s products apart. The cheese knives, along with a handmade wooden storage box, are perfect as a sentimental gift for weddings, anniversaries, birthdays or other special occasions, a beautiful memento for those who have traveled to Italy or for those who simply enjoy the beauty of Italian design and the dedication to quality.