Saladini Crescent Shaped Hard Cheese Knife with Ox Horn Handles
- Extraordinary uniquely Italian knife with a curved, crescent shaped 5 inch blade perfect for cutting hard cheese
- Rich sculpted and polished ox horn handle is strong and comfortable for ease and stability in use
- Precision-forged and tempered AISI 420B Italian stainless steel blade for ultra sharp cut and durability
- Made in Italy by Master Knifemakers of Scarperia using the best of traditional and modern techniques
- A beautiful example of Italian lifestyle and elegance; lifetime manufacturer’s guarantee
- Size: This knife measures 5 inches from tip to tip
- Please note: Ox Horn is a natural product which varies from dark grey/black to brown and cream colors. Each product sold is unique. The color of the product you receive may vary from the photos shown.
- Made in Italy
Handcrafted in the world renowned Tuscan town of Scarperia, this unique Made in Italy sellaio knife will be an outstanding addition for both home and professional use. The sellaio knife is the best selling of the Coltelleria Saladini knives in particular because of its originality and beautiful flowing crescent shaped blade. The knife provides stability, strength and precision while cutting hard foods such as cheese and chocolate. The Sellaio will maintain an optimal blend of flexibility, sharpness and resistance to use and corrosion for a lifetime. Its ox-horn handle respects the longstanding Italian tradition of using animal horn in highest quality cutlery.
Centuries of tradition have been combined with passion, research and innovation by the Saladini knifemakers to create this modern day masterpiece. The graceful design of the sellaio knife is combined with unsurpassed quality of materials resulting in an exceptionally attractive knife and conversation piece to showcase in your home. Unlike many other knife producers today, the artisans at Saladini use a high carbon stainless steel which undergoes a complicated and expensive process of compacting, forging and tempering, resulting in a blade, bolster and tang with excellent hardness and durability. The blade is inserted into the solid handle with a hidden tang, creating a neat aesthetic line which also provides superior resistance to external elements unlike riveted knives. The luxurious sculpted ox horn handle is ergonomically balanced for a perfect fit in the hand.
Saladini products are recognizable by the stamped hallmark engraved into the blade, a sign of authenticity which sets Saladini’s products apart. The uniqueness and outstanding quality of this knife make it a beautiful example of Italian lifestyle for your home. This sellaio knife is perfect as a sentimental gift for weddings, anniversaries, birthdays or other special occasions, a beautiful memento for those who love Italian design or visiting the beautiful Tuscan countryside.