Saladini Italian Boning Knife with Sculpted Olive Wood Handle
- Perfectly balanced knife with 6.5 inch blade provides a precise cut separating meat from bone
- Gorgeous uniquely Italian knife with rich olive wood handle fits comfortably in the hand for stability and control
- Precision-forged and tempered AISI 420B Italian stainless steel blade for ultra sharp cut and durability
- Made in Italy by the Master Knifemakers of Scarperia using the best of traditional and modern techniques
- Graceful Italian design enhances the experience of meal preparation; lifetime manufacturer’s guarantee
Handcrafted in the world renowned Tuscan town of Scarperia, this Made in Italy boning knife will be a beautiful addition for both home and professional use. Established in the 1500’s, Master Knifemakers of Coltelleria Saladini work today combining passion and tradition with continuous innovation and research to create this modern day knife. The graceful design of this boning knife is combined with unsurpassed quality of materials resulting in an exceptionally attractive knife that meets the needs of today’s professional and amateur chefs. Unlike many other knife producers today, the artisans at Saladini use a high carbon stainless steel which undergoes a complicated and expensive process of compacting, forging and tempering, resulting in a blade, bolster and tang with excellent hardness and durability. The blade is inserted into the solid handle with a hidden tang, creating a neat aesthetic line which also provides superior resistance to external elements unlike riveted knives. The rich Italian olive wood handle is sculpted and ergonomically balanced for a perfect fit in the hand. The knife provides stability and precision for you while boning a chicken, beef, ham, fish or even slicing a mango. This product is crafted to provide a lifetime of outstanding performance and is designed with an optimal level of flexibility, sharpness and corrosion resistance. Saladini products are recognizable by the stamped hallmark engraved into the blade, a sign of authenticity which sets Saladini’s products apart. The boning knife makes a beautiful addition to a chef’s collection while also bringing a touch of Italian lifestyle to the home. This knife is perfect as a sentimental gift for weddings, anniversaries, birthdays or other special occasions, a beautiful memento for those who have traveled to Italy or for those who simply enjoy the beauty of Italian design and the dedication to quality.