Saladini Pocket Cigar Cutter - Olive Wood
- Elegant, very small cutter ( 2"x.75in ) is feather light and nearly unnoticeable in the pocket
- Forged tempered stainless steel blade with pointed tip maintains edge and can be easily sharpened
- Cleanly and sharply cuts tips of up to 55 gauge cigars or use to make X cuts
- Handmade in the beautiful Tuscan hills and found in the pockets of Italy’s most fashionable cigar smokers
- Outstanding gift for birthday, wedding attendants, father’s day, mother’s day, any special occasion
This elegant Tuscan cigar cutter, almost unnoticeable in your pocket because of it’s miniature size, is a beautiful and useful accessory for the discerning cigar smoker. The open hole design allows for up to a 55 gauge cigar tip to be cut, the razor sharp blade is also excellent for X cuts. The exceptional design allows for the blade to be easily sharpened if needed. This 2 inch gem is crafted in the historic knifemaking village of Scarperia where the artisans of Coltelleria Saladini combine centuries of experience with modern research and innovation.
Saladini’s cigar cutters represent the best of the style and grace found in the magnificent hills outside of Florence Italy. Unlike other knife producers today, the artisans at Saladini use high carbon stainless steel for this cigar cutter which undergoes a complicated and expensive process of compacting, forging and tempering, resulting in a blade with excellent hardness and durability. The rich Italian olive wood body is smooth and sculpted to comfortably fit in your hand for precision when preparing the cigar. Saladini products are recognizable by the stamped hallmark engraved into the blade, a sign of authenticity which sets Saladini’s products apart. This exceptional stylish cutter, handcrafted with optimum quality, shows the attention to detail and design that Coltelleria Saladini has prided in for generations. This unique gem, carrying pouch and gift box is perfect as a sentimental gift for birthdays, Father’s Day, Mother’s Day, bridesmaids and groomsmen gifts or other special occasions, a beautiful memento for those who have traveled to Italy or for those who simply enjoy the beauty of Italian design and the dedication to quality.