Timeless Amboina Wood Burl Gentlemans Pocket Knife with Damascus Blade
The Timeless was the first collaboration between Viper Knives and the Master Knifemaker Fabrizio Silvestrelli. The forms are unique and inimitable, characterised by the soft but marked curved lines and the wide leaf-like blade. The small dimensions and the lack of guards strongly augment its manageability. Free of pivots and opening drills, the look of the edge is also very clean given that it is sufficient to press on the slightly protruding upper blade’s tail to open it.
This version of Timeless is made of rich Amboina burl wood with a gorgeous Damascus blade all crafted by the famous artisans of Scarperia Italy. This is the most elegant and sophisticated knife in the Timeless series. The Timeless Damascus Amboina comes in a beautiful wooden display case.
- Length: open 6.6", blade 2.75"
- Blade: drop point style, SSCT stainless Damascus steel, Sandvik 12C27 stainless steel
- Lock mechanism: AISI 301 hardened stainless steel locking liner
- Liners: AISI 301 hardened stainless steel double liners.
- Spacer: SSCT stainless Damascus steel, and AISI 430 steel.
- Bolsters: ASTM GR4 hammered titanium.
- Scales: fine woods and natural materials.
- Fasteners: AISI 303/304 stainless steel pivot screws and fasteners.
- Package: hand crafted wood or burl wood case with inlaid work.
All Damascus Timeless knives are numbered in series and come with a guarantee certificate.