Viper Vernante Ox Horn Italian EDC Everyday Carry Knife
Vernante Ox Horn is the Fifth-born of the line Regionali Viper knives and is the traditional knife of the town Vernante located in the Piemonte region of northern Italy below Genova and close to Nice and Cannes. The skilled artisans of Tecnocut Viper form and polish a stunning ox-horn shell applied to a satin finish 1.4116 stainless steel blade with a safety first action stopper mechanism. The Vernante can be easily opened with one hand and comes with an elegant natural suede pouch.
Note: This product is made of natural materials with colors which vary significantly with each knife, from cream colored and yellow tinted tones through brownish and gray black tones.. The knife you receive may have a different color than the photos.
- Length: open 7.96", blade 3.35"
- Blade: satin finish, made of W.Nr. 1.4116 stainless steel, HRC 55-57.
- Handle: ox horn
- Fasteners: Pivot and fastening screws, pins and spacers made of AISI 303/304 stainless steel.
- Stop: Action-Stopper-System patented mechanism.
- Package: fine suede pouch.
Note: this is not a switchblade or automatic knife.